EDICRIC | Cricket | Cricketer Murali Vijay retired from international cricket
Cricketer Murali Vijay retired from international cricket
Indian Cricketer Murali Vijay has played for India in 87 matches, scoring 4490 runs in his career. His last appearance for the national team was in December 2018 against Australia.
Indian opening batsman Vijay declared his retirement from all three formats of international cricket. During his career, Vijay appeared in 87 matches for India, scoring 4490 runs. The greater part of appearances for the opener batsmen came in the Test format, played the national team in 61 matches, scoring 3982 runs at a batting average of 38.29. For the Indian team, he has also played 17 ODIs and 9 T20Is. Cricketer Vijay said he is willing to explore new opportunities.
Shubman Gill Hit The Double Century | Read more
Murali Vijay Write On ‘Twitter
- I have had the most wonderful years of my life from 2002-2018.
- Thanks to the Board of Control for Cricket in India ‘BCCI‘, I have been given many opportunities.
- Thanks to all the cricket fans who have supported me through ups and downs.
- My best wishes go out to all my former teammates and the Indian cricket team.
- Thank you for all the memories.
Love to All | More to Life.
Vijay scored 3,982 runs in 61 Tests at an average of 38.28 with a highest score of 167. He made 12 hundreds and 15 half centuries. The last time Vijay played for India was in a Test against Australia in 2018.
This Post Has One Comment
Pingback: Cricketer Murali Vijay retired from internation...